- 280 INR
- Hot Melt
- Advertising, Transportation, Leather, Construction
- For Sealing Purpose
Our offered Sealing Compound is a thermoplastic material that flows in hot conditions and settles down to a plasto-elastic mass when cooled. Being fuel or heat resistant, this Sealing Compound is used as a sealant in the construction of runways, etc. It conforms to IS 1834 Grade B. Besides having a good adhesion quality to concrete it also has good durability and resistant to changes in temperature.
It is widely applied in runway joints, joints in garages, filling stations and other places of construction joints like in warehouse floors and secondary containment of walls and floors of artificial water ponds, bridge or road joints.
- Jet exhaust heat resistant
- Good adhesion to concrete and other surfaces
- Low susceptibility to flow during a hot weather condition
- Resistant to sunlight, rain and temperature changes
- Anti-corrosive and prevents root growth
- Resistant to the ingress of a foreign substance
Our team of highly qualified & experienced workforce helps us in offering Bitumen Sealing Compound IS:1834. It is a bitumen based sealant for concrete joints. This compound can be applied on joints in garages, filling joints in warehouse floors, secondary containment of walls and floors of artificial water ponds. Composed of suitable mixtures of materials, this compound forms a resilient and adhesive barrier in concrete joints. Also, it is capable of resisting the infiltration of water and the ingress of solid particles. Bitumen Sealing Compound IS:1834 has the ability to withstand expansion without cracking. We offer this compound at affordable prices to clients.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Liter Per Day
- 8 - 10 Days
- Carton Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
R.No. 15/1, Stephen House,1st Floor, 4 BBD Bagh(E), Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India