We are one of the reckoned firms that are engaged in manufacturing and exporting an extensive array of Rubber Conveyor Belts. We use high-grade rubber for manufacturing the conveyor belts which undergo stringing testing under supervision of our experienced professionals to ensure flawlessness. Available in varied specifications, these Rubber Conveyor Belts are commonly used for handling a number of materials which include cement clinker, paper pulp, limestone, mud, coal and many more.
Rubber Conveyor belts of Nylong/Nylon(NN), Polyester/Nylon (EP), Cotton/Nylon(CN). It has carcass with straight ply, stepped ply, reverse stepped ply, breaker ply and 'edge-lock' where required.
The above constructions, with a wide range of protective rubber covers are manufacture in widths up to 1600mm in a most modern automated plant using the finest raw material inputs.
Length: Open or endless up to 200 mtrs in single length
Fabrics plies: 2 plies to 8 plies.
- Wear & tear resistance
- Cushioning effect
- Heat resistance
- Material Used : Nylon/Nylon (NN), Polyester/Nylon (EP), Cotton/Nylon (CN).
- Carcass with straight ply, stepped ply, reverse stepped ply, breaker ply and "edge-lock"Â where required.
- Manufactured in widths up to 1600 mm
- Length: Open or endless upto 200 mtrs in single length.
- Fabrics plies: 2 plies to 8 plies
R.No. 15/1,Stephen House,1st Floor, 4 BBD Bagh(E), Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India