Backed by the latest technology, Softex is presenting the high quality Polysulphide Sealant to its customers. It is used for various applications inclusive of sealing horizontal and structural expansion-joints. Owing to its excellent resistance to fuels and chemicals, it is highly demanded in the market. In addition to this, we are offering this sealant at much reasonable rates. It is available in Gun grade as per BS 4254 and pouring grade as per BS5212.
Polysulphide Sealant is widely used in construction or expansion joints of pavements, airport runways and buildings, etc.
- Cures to form an impermeable material
- Accommodate the joint by deformation
- Withstand cyclic changes like temperature, moisture, vibrations, etc
- Has strong adhesion ability with the joint faces, no peeling at the corners
- Good impact resistance without cohesion failure
- Resists the load, stress due to compression, tension and impact
- Resist flow due to gravity
- Have good flexibility at all service temperatures
- Not adversely affected by ageing, weathering, freezing of water, light, water vapor, growth of the fungus and human damage
- Good fire and fuel resistant
- Partial reparability
- Low maintenance cost
This sealant provides excellent adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates. We are emerging as one of the fastest growing companies engaged in manufacturing and supplying Polysulphide Sealant. Based on sulfur-containing liquid polymers, this sealant is processed using only superior grade compounds. It is mainly designed for joints that need to withstand prolonged immersion in liquids. As it has excellent resistance to fuel and chemicals, this sealant can be utilized for any kind of construction and expansion joints on usual construction sites. Polysulphide Sealant is used in swimming pools, fountains, cooling towers, chemical storage tanks, wastewater treatment and petrochemical plants.
R.No. 15/1,Stephen House,1st Floor, 4 BBD Bagh(E), Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India